Price and service transparency
Our highly regarded Immigration team offers personalised, tailored immigration advice and assistance to both individual clients and businesses. We work with clients in all sectors and industries looking to move to the UK for either personal reasons or for business, as well, as companies moving their offices to the UK. Additionally, we assist with UK nationality matters.
Timeframes in immigration matters largely depend on the complexity of each individual case and the processing times of the involved government bodies. We will always use our expertise to advise you on the anticipated timeframes for each particular matter.
Our team is able to undertake work on an expedited basis where necessary and as appropriate and is able, where the circumstances and instructions facilitate, to advise on, prepare and submit applications within tight timeframes. Fees will reflect this and will be discussed and agreed upon with you in advance.
It is impossible to provide an exact template of all stages involved in an immigration matter. Each application is considered and prepared on its own facts and merits and may involve more or less stages than any other application. For guidance sake, the work we undertake on your behalf may involve some or all of the following steps:
- Taking your initial instructions and discussing your circumstances in detail (including any previous immigration history).
- Considering, advising and discussing the relevant and appropriate options open to you.
- Reviewing instructions and any previous applications.
- Providing further advice with regard to specific requirements of a particular petition or application to be made.
- Advising on the criteria, processes, timeframes and documents with respect to each specific petition or application.
- Advising on, reviewing and considering the necessary supporting evidence that will need to be provided for submission with a petition or an application.
- Preparation of the petition or application and submission to the relevant government entity.
- Preparing you with respect to any interview and/or appointment.
- Attending a related appointment/interview with you.
- Monitoring of the submitted petition or application and liaising with the government in respect to it.
- Liaising with all appropriate parties at all stages of the matter by meetings, phone, email and/or correspondence.
Follow up advice and assistance on any processed petition or application as appropriate and providing any advice as applicable on future steps and/or petitions or applications that need to be made in the future. The number of hours that will need to be spent on any individual matter depends on the nature of the instructions given, the complexity of the application, the preparation of the petition or application and supporting documentation (including advising on missing information and/ordocumentation and how long it takes to obtain said supporting documents or information). It is also difficult to guarantee at what point in your case we will be able to submit your application, as it will depend on your personal circumstances, the nature of the case and the supporting documents. However, we will process your application as swiftly and as prudently as possible, taking into account all the circumstances of your own case so as to ensure the best possible outcome in all the circumstances with all surrounding factors.
Please note that the information below is for guidance only. Each and every petition or application is different and the fees stated are provided as anaverage range. These quotes are not binding.
All fees quoted are exclusive of VAT and disbursements, which will be applied as appropriate.
Our partner’s hourly rate is £350 per hour for partners. This excludes the VAT.
The number of hours spent on each matter will depend on, amongst other things:
- The complexity of instructions and particular circumstances of an individual case.
- Complex or adverse immigration history, including previous refusals.
- Criminal record or history of past transgressions.
- The complexity and production of supporting documentation and information.
- Whether an application requires to be expedited.
- How long it takes the relevant government body to process the application.
- The number of people being included in the petition or the application.
- The nature of the application.
- The country where the application is being processed.
- Changes in immigration laws and processes.
In certain cases, upon review of the relevant background and instructions, we may be able to offer certain fixed fees detailed below. The fee guidance below is for the main applicant only and is not binding. Fees for any dependant applications will be added separately.
UK Tier 1 applications
- Entrepreneur – £6,000 – £8,000.
- Exceptional Talent/Exceptional Promise – £4,000 – £8,000.
- Investor – £8,000 – £10,000.
UK Tier 2 applications
- Visa Application (after the Tier 2 Certificate of Sponsorship (“CoS”) has been assigned) – £1,600 – £2,000.
We can also assist with the CoS application and will advise as to our fees accordingly.
Applications under the UK Immigration Rules
- Sole Representatives of Overseas Businesses – £4,000 – £7,000.
- Domestic Workers in private households – £2,500 – £3,500
- Applications for Indefinite Leave to Remain/Settlement – £2,500 – £4,000.
- Applications to become British by either Naturalisation or Registration – £2,000 – £3,500.
All fee ranges indicated above are for this firm’s legal costs only. They do not include any third party costs, known as disbursements, which will be added to the legal costs. Disbursements include, but are not limited to:
- UK visa fees.
- USCIS filing and premium processing fees.
- UK Immigration Health Surcharge fees.
- Biometrics fees.
- UK Premium Service or Priority fees.
- Courier fees.
- Travel costs to attend an appointment or interview with you.
- Translators’ fees.
- Interpreter’s’ fees.
- Independent expert report fees, such as for example a medical expert report.
These costs may not necessarily be incurred in your matter, but if they do need to be included, we will let you know as soon as possible if we consider that they are necessary to your case.
VAT payable 20% at present, where applicable, on legal fees and some disbursements.