With the recent trend in immigration from Russia, China and other developing countries, the UK is becoming a hub of international immigration.

We treat each client individually, instead of trying to fit a client’s circumstances within the parameters of a specific immigration visa.  However, we do not solely concentrate on immigration.  Moving countries involves a much more complex process than obtaining a visa, therefore, we work with each client to make this process as stress-free and seamless as possible.

Since we are proficient in the areas other than immigration we are able to provide complex advice without the need for you to refer to numerous specialists in order to solve one immigration problem.


  • Investors wishing to invest into the UK economy
  • Entrepreneur wishing to invest and open a business in the United Kingdom
  • Certificate of Sponsorship (Work Permit) applications – including full corporate establishment and support
  • Applications for Indefinite Leave to Remain and British Citizenship
  • Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) applications
  • Sole representatives of overseas organisations
  • Strategic immigration advice

Frequently Asked Questions

  • How can I come to live in the United Kingdom?
    There are numerous routes available to those wishing to come live in the UK. Generally, all visas can be divided into 2 categories:

    a) Migrant-sponsored, which include, Investor and Entrepreneur visas; and
    b) Company-sponsored, which include, work permit, Intra-company transfer and sole representative visas.

    The suitability of a type of visa needs to be accessed in each particular case as what visa to apply for may depend on a number of factors, such as knowledge of English language, length of time previously worked for the sponsoring employer and others.

  • Can my family move to the UK with me?
    Yes, your spouse or civil partner and minor children can join you in the UK.

  • How long does the process to obtain a visa take?
    Visa application process can be divided into 2 stages:

    a) Collecting documents – where the time will vary upon your cooperation and how fast you can collect all the required documents;
    b) UK Border Agency processing the application – the processing times vary greatly, depending on the country from which you are applying and the complexity of your particular case. Generally speaking the actual processing times take between one and two months.

  • Is there a way to expedite a visa application process?
    As a general rule there is no way to expedite a visa application.  UK Border Agency has sole discretion to expedite a visa application in exceptional circumstances, such as serious illness or death of a close family member or emergency medical treatment.  In certain circumstances, it is possible to obtain a visa using expedited method within 2 business days.

  • Do I need to speak English to apply for a visa?
    This depends on a type of visa you are applying for. Such visas as investor visa and intra-company transfer visa do not require any English proficiency. All other types of visas require various levels of knowledge of the language.  Please note, however, that when making an application to extend the intra-company visa, you will have to demonstrate a certain level of proficiency.

  • Can I relocate my parents to the United Kingdom once I have a visa?
    A parent can join a child in the UK only if such child is under 18 years of age, living in the UK and has an indefinite leave to remain or a British passport.  The applying parent will have to demonstrate that he/she has the sole responsibility for the child or will take active part in bringing up the child.

    In all other circumstances parents will have to meet general visa eligibility requirements.

  • What are the fees and expenses associated with obtaining a visa?
    The fees associated with obtaining a visa will vary depending on the type of visa and the circumstances of your case.  As a general rule they will vary from £1,000 to £15,000 plus all applicable governmental fees.

  • When will I be able to get a UK passport?
    Normally you can order your British passport right after you become a British citizen. In most circumstances, you can become a British citizen 1 year after you have your indefinite leave to remain (settlement) in the UK.  There are slightly different requirements in connection with various investor visa types. As a general rule the entire process between you obtaining your initial grant of entry to becoming a British citizen will take 6 years.

  • Can I use the UK company that I already have to obtain a visa?
    Yes, certain types of visa would allow you to meet eligibility requirements by using an already established company.  However, not all companies will be suitable and their suitability will have to be accessed in each individual case.

  • How can your firm help me?
    We have extensive experience in dealing with various types of visas and will be able to give you a more detailed advise and in most circumstances numerous options for consideration based on your case.